Sunday, March 19, 2006
Previous Posts
- I took the zip bag again by using soft box. The p...
- The second campaign is "It's not only for sandwich...
- My first campaign is "Sandwich loves you". I took ...
- I choose my product “GLAD Sandwich Zipper Bags”One...
- That was sunny day. I found a light on top of a b...
- This is a paper lantern for Xmas decoration. I cro...
- If I were an art director, I would like to choose ...
- At that time, one of my friend gave me a purple ba...
- Before the class, I was planning to use black pape...
- This is one of a Richard Foster photo. I choose th...


1 Comments:
It would be very interesting to see if Bruce Wolf who photographs a lot of natural objects with a romantic style could photograph plastc bags.
Post a Comment
<< Home