cowrie's mind

Saturday, March 04, 2006


That was sunny day. I found a light on top of a building. The light looks alone at there. I was watching the lights from the bottom. Then I found another light. I composed two lights together to make a juxtaposition image. While I was taking the picture, somebody stopped me. "You cannot take picture. It is private property." Maybe I cannot publish the photo, but it came out interesting.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Yong Ih Kim said...

I like the color of sky and the shapes; circle and squares. Also the shadows create a nice contrast. Especially, the position of the two lights makes viewers' eye move back and forward.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Robin said...

What I find most intersting about this photo is that the subject is flat and the bright color of the sky looks flat too with the one exception of the image in the mirror which is actually flat but appears to have great depth. It is almost like a hole boring through the picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home