Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Previous Posts
- I choose "city hall" photo last time. Even it is n...
- I got an another night picture. I feel like I beco...
- Finally, I could take night pictures today. At nig...
- I made a mistake... I choose city hall photo, but ...
- I choose a “City Hall Park” old photo. The number ...
- There are many things going on our lives every day...
- I think this campaign "love your shape" is effect...
- This week, I have "sandwich issue". My sandwich ph...
- As the art director of my sandwich campaign, I wou...
- I took the zip bag again by using soft box. The p...


1 Comments:
I think it is very good idea to show different time of down town. I think you did a good job to take pics of night view.
Post a Comment
<< Home